- 16In The Hoop Zipper Bag1:00 pm
In person classes have returned. Join us Wednesday, June 16th at 1pm for In The Hoop Zipper Bag taught by Linda. In this class you will be making and in the hoop zipper bag from Pickle Pie.
Fee: $25.00 plus supplies, ...
- 17Sewing 101 Part 1 & 2 Sewing an Apron5:30 pm
Want to learn how to sew, let us help. Join us on June 17th & June 24th at 5:30pm for Sewing 101 Part 1 & 2 Sewing an Apron taught by Lisa.
In this class you will be learning to sew an Apron from Kwik Sew. This class will take you through basic
sewing skills to reading a pattern. No experience necessary. Mach , ...
- 18Get Creative with Pfaff Educator Karen Charles (Stitch Creator and Sequence Creator)1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Get Creative with Pfaff Educator Karen Charles (Stitch Creator and Sequence Creator) on Friday, June 18th 1-2:30pm.
Fee: Free, ...
- 19New Machine Owners Training9:00 am
Join us to learn the ins and outs of your new machine Saturday June 19th at 9am taught by Lisa.
In this class you will review basic machine functions and get tips and techniques to keep your machine
Fee: Free to new owners, ...
- 22Kimberbell Club Dealer Exclusive #4 Month 71:00 pm
Kimberbell Club Dealer Exclusive #4 Month 7 taught by Julie on Tuesday, June 22nd at 1pm taught by Julie $15 Design $25
In this class you will be embroidering a Gingerbread Cookie Candle Mat.
Class Kit available upon request, ...
- 24Sewing 101 Part 1 & 2 Sewing an Apron5:30 pm
Sewing 101, Part 2, June 24th at 5:30pm taught by Lisa.
Fee: $50.00 plus supplies., ...
- 25Solaris Club Working with IQ Designer1:00 pm
Friday June 25th 2pm Solaris Club Working with IQ Designer taught by Julie Free to Solaris and Destiny
In this class you will be learning how to work with fill patterns in IQ Designer., ...
- 26New Serger Owners Training9:00 am
Bring your new Serger and join us in New Serger Owners Training on Saturday, June 26th at 9am with Lisa.
In this class you will review basic serger functions and get tips and techniques to keep your serger, ...